Hi everyone
    I recently installed this app called Moborobo after reading about it on wondershare.com website. I kind of trust or trusted wondershare because I have used their product Wondershare MobileGo (the paid version) and it is nice. Otherwise I wouldnt probably trust Moborobo before reading some reviews. I was silly not to realize that why would wondershare post another product (their competitor) on their list of top 5 desktop manager apps. Now I am thinking it is probably one of their own products or wondershare just wants us to get screwed by all of those bad products so we can come back to wondershare

So, anyway, I installed Moborobo on my desktop and connected it to my phone. Within a few seconds of connecting my phone, Moborobo installed the Moborobo app on my phone and a few other apps including one that was called "settings". I soon disconnected my phone and uninstalled all those apps but it was already too late.

It installed a trojan or something on my phone and the error message "unfortunately, samsung keyboard has stopped" and "unfortunately, phone has stopped" keeps popping up on my phone, non stop. It does not allow to me to do anything on my phone. It takes me several minutes to type in my password/pin when i restart my phone because I have to keep tapping on the "OK" for the pop up messages. The "... samsung keybaord has stopped" message stops for a few seconds once in a while but ".... phone has stopped" pops up non stop. I mean non stop. It makes my phone totally dysfunctional and useless.

I read about ghost push trojan and installed Stubborn Trojan Killer by Cheetah Mobile. It scanned and found a trojan file located in the phone system root directory, but was unable to kill/delete it.

What can I do other than factory resetting my phone to get rid of this thing or at least to stop these pop up messages so I can use my phone for a few minutes to backup my data. I have some really important data on my phone that I don't want to lose.

Any help/suggestions would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks
    03-05-2017 02:36 PM
    If you boit up in safe mode, can you delete the apps from there?
    If you turn it off, then press power until the logo appears, release the power button and hold volume down until safe mode appears....
    03-06-2017 05:21 AM