Add croatian letters to the keyboard

A

AC Question

I want to keep the qwerty layout, but i still want to be able to hold down a letter and get an option to pick a croatian letter,

example:
If i hold down "z", "-" and "z" pop up, but i want "ž" to pop up as well,

now i do it by switching to croatian layout, and holding down z, but it is really annoying since i forget to switch back to english and type out something with all z and y reversed... (The letters i want are č,ć,đ,ž,š to appear when i hold down their look alikes c, d, z, s)

Is there a way to do it with a standard keyboard (without downloading custom ones) or at least a custom one that looks the same as my default keyboard
(i already tried a couple of custom keyboards, but couldn't solve my problem)

Maybe if there's a way to just use the croatian keyboard but use the english layout? If so, how do i do it?

Using:
LG G4, android 6.0, LG keyboard, dark mode

What i really like about this keyboard is that i have the numbers shown all the time, and it's much faster (appears faster, switches modes faster etc.) than other keyboards i used so far

Thank you!

ficskala

Mar 6, 2017
Visit site
(forgot to log in when i was asking the question)
Yes, i have it, but i need to switch from english to croatian every time i want to use it, but that layout uses qwertz what is idiotic imo, and i want to have qwerty but be able to hold down on a letter and be able to choose the croatian alternative, basically the croatian keyboard with y and z reversed

ficskala

Mar 6, 2017
Visit site
I don't have that option, and i tried swiftkey, but i don't like the 2nd layer (the one with numbers and symbols) because i'm used to having the numbers row at all times as my 5th row, and the signs screen with only signs, with a regular layout for them (screenshot), i know i can have the numbers row in swiftkey, but the 2nd layout stays the same

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-09-00-22-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-03-09-00-22-57.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol