Hello guys , i really need some help i have Huawei Ascend y530-u00 ... its been 3 years old i got this phone. So the problem is is freezing too much ! i remove the sd card but it freezes again ... i format the phone it freezing again ... so i update the firmware or install same version again it doesnt freeze 2-3 days but after that it freezing again and again ... even if i dont install any apps i just leave him as factory settings & apps + the sd card is removed ... i think its from the steam... because when i go to shower i use my phone to listen music while showering but if its true ... then why when i update firmware it doesnt freeze 2-3 days then it freezes again ? sometimes the phone is very hot lol ... example when im filming some videos with the flash and when i play some music when the phone freezes the music is stopping too ... i power button it but the display is coming after 30-40 seconds ... i try to touch the buttons the lights from the button is not lighting too ... i installed almost all firmwares for this phone ... but agian after 2-3 days its freezing again ! i didnt go with my phone to shower this days ... just to see if the steam is the problem ... but its not i left the phone everytime i was going in the shower but its freezing again ! DONT KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ! HELP PLEASE ! i get notification like this sometimes : HUAWEI START is not respoding ... (laucher) and sometimes i get this : System is not respoding sometimes all my apps are not respoding just want my phone back like it was ! and yeah ... sorry for my bad english !
    03-05-2017 06:33 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. http://consumer.huawei.com/ca/suppor...htm?id=55398If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.
    03-05-2017 09:43 PM
    hello ... i booted into safe mode but it seems it freezing again ... but this time a little bit not that much... as i told you i leave the phone in the factory default apps and all .. i didnt install apps so i dont have nothing to uninstall . i installed firmware the same as it was before it began to freeze what should i do now ?
    03-06-2017 07:28 AM
    Unfortunately, it sounds like a hardware issue, especially if it's overheating a lot. If you've already reinstalled the firmware, I'm not sure if there's anything else you can do. You could bring it to a repair shop, but they'd probably want to replace the motherboard, which may not be worth the cost. Sorry!
    03-06-2017 10:12 AM
    well now i think too that its a hardware issue... because when i charge my phone its getting overheat and when i make videos with blitz /flash/ ... but can you tell me how this happened ? it is from the steam when i was going to shower or it is because its 3 years old so in time by time it became an hardware issue ... maybe its from the shower or because its old what do you think ?
    03-06-2017 07:15 PM
    Sorry, but that's hard to say. It could be either, or both! If the phone has any cracks or other breaks in the integrity, then certainly the moisture from the shower could cause issues.
    03-07-2017 01:37 AM
    Oh, ok then ... i posted this thread as a quest ... if you want delete it i dont know how im new here / thanks for your help /
    03-07-2017 07:31 AM