Where is market pop up coming from?

A

AC Question

I have a jewel or a cart icon popping up in my home screen twice a day. I figure it's bloat from an app but I can't figure out which one. I thought it was gosms but it's gone and the market thing is still here. TouchPal is my next thought but I don't want to get rid of it.

snakeheadx21

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
Hello Ms. Knotek
since the previous speaker didn't answer your request, I want to, because I have the same problem with this popup but I know that it's caused bei Touchpal. Is there a way to get rid of this pop-up without deleting Touchpal?

Sincerly
Snakehead
PS: I put a screenshot in the attachments

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170419-005150.jpg
    Screenshot_20170419-005150.jpg
    470.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Auntbee9223

Apr 19, 2017
Visit site
I really can't stand this market anymore.. I don't want to get rid of touchpal because it's the ONLY keyboard I like.. I have tried all the others and I just don't like the feel of them.. But you can't even drag the icon of the screen.. You have to go through the motions of opening it then going to your active running pages and apps and close it.. I know it's TouchPal because it says it at the top of it in there.. I just really need a way to get rid of it, if there is one.. I'm with these guys, I can't stand it!!!!

snakeheadx21

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
Dear Golfdriver97,
yes, the app can be uninstalled in the settings, but just as Auntbee9223, I love this app and only want to get rid of the advertisements which pop up when I click on this purple jewle (like in my screenshot) or open the keyboard. I've already deleted the app and reinstalled it but the advertisements keep coming back.

Sincerly,
Snakehead

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Dear Golfdriver97,
yes, the app can be uninstalled in the settings, but just as Auntbee9223, I love this app and only want to get rid of the advertisements which pop up when I click on this purple jewle (like in my screenshot) or open the keyboard. I've already deleted the app and reinstalled it but the advertisements keep coming back.

Sincerly,
Snakehead
Is there a paid version of the app?