So I have scoured the internet to try and fix my Galaxy S3 but nothing has worked so far. It first started with battery drains; I would charge my phone and it would go to 100% but when I took it off the charger within 5 minutes it would be at 50% or something. Now, it just wont turn on. I have tried pressing the power button, to which it just vibrates. I have tried to wipe the cache partition by doing the button combo (power button, volume down button, home button) but it will just vibrate. The power button is not stuck. I have removed the battery for times from 15 minutes up to 8 hours but the condition remains the same. I can't put the phone into recovery mode or safe mode because it just vibrates. The phone does not charge but after inserting the cable it will vibrate. The battery has no physical damage and I have tried spinning the battery to see if it's bulging, which it's not. If someone has an answer to this problem I will be grateful because I don't have the money for a new phone.
    03-07-2017 06:48 PM
    It may be worth trying a new battery.
    03-07-2017 07:23 PM