Why can't I access Google Play Services

Mhazley30

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
I have a DigiLand 10.1 tablet. The operating system is Android 5.1 Lollipop. I factory reset it and now I keep getting a message that says Google Play Services is not supported. I have put my email and backup account back on it. I can't do anything else until Google Play Services is restored. HELP

colenthri

Mar 7, 2017
Visit site
I have a DigiLand 10.1 tablet. The operating system is Android 5.1 Lollipop. I factory reset it and now I keep getting a message that says Google Play Services is not supported. I have put my email and backup account back on it. I can't do anything else until Google Play Services is restored. HELP
Try installing Aptoide from aptoide.com and then in it go to Stores, click add store, in the box type "colenthri" and hit follow. Next, click the box that appears that says "colenthri". In there, find google play services, click it and hit install.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you get the tablet brand new? If so, was Google Play preinstalled? If not, then the tablet may have been intended for a region where Google Play isn't allowed, like China.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma