I cannot accept incoming calls

A

AC Question

Stupid question.
Android 6. When I receive incoming call, I hear the ringtone but I can only see rounded red icon which rejects the call. What should I press to accept it?

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Stupid question.
Android 6. When I receive incoming call, I hear the ringtone but I can only see rounded red icon which rejects the call. What should I press to accept it?

Welcome to Android Central. You didn't specify which device you have, but, in your call settings, under Answer" > More > Gestures > Answer an Incoming Call > Bring the Phone to Your Ear to Answer a Call, or maybe even the option of pressing a certain key to answer (your settings may be a little different), are any of those options enabled?

Don't know if this will help, but it may be worth looking into.

eugene777

Mar 10, 2017
Visit site
No chance, unfortunately. What is interesting - the calls from my country stationary phones are OK. Regardless of whether it is a call abroad from mobile or not it is OK either. But local mobile calls I cannot receive :-( It is still OK, but I am more concerned that I do not have neither Dialer nor "call settings" :-(

eugene777

Mar 10, 2017
Visit site
Yes, it does. In case of normal calls I have an additional rectangular window on top where I can choose where I accept the call or not. In case of local mobile calls I can only see the red icon that breaks the call.

eugene777

Mar 10, 2017
Visit site
Usually on the Google phone app I answer a call by sliding to the Green icon as above if the screen was asleep, but if the screen is open I get a drop down notification with the caller and an Answer or Reject button.

I don't know how your device behaves. Did it have Google Play Store and other Google apps and services installed.

Yes, it has Google Play and some other Google apps. But regardless of whether the screen is asleep or open, drop down notification does not appear. And I cannot see any Green icon...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis