Stupid question.
    Android 6. When I receive incoming call, I hear the ringtone but I can only see rounded red icon which rejects the call. What should I press to accept it?
    03-09-2017 11:36 AM
    Stupid question.
    Android 6. When I receive incoming call, I hear the ringtone but I can only see rounded red icon which rejects the call. What should I press to accept it?
    Welcome to Android Central. You didn't specify which device you have, but, in your call settings, under Answer" > More > Gestures > Answer an Incoming Call > Bring the Phone to Your Ear to Answer a Call, or maybe even the option of pressing a certain key to answer (your settings may be a little different), are any of those options enabled?

Don't know if this will help, but it may be worth looking into.
    03-09-2017 11:54 AM
    If you have a stock Google Phone app / dialler, when you press and hold that button other icons will appear. SLIDE it to the Green answer button.

I switched from a Samsung and that drove me crazy.

That appears when the screen is asleep. If you have the screen on you would get a drop down notification with an answer button.

I took this shot when I called myself! but as I was holding the centre icon it doesn't appear.

03-09-2017 12:27 PM
    Thanks, it is me again, now registered :-) I have Quiktel K6000 Pro. Unfortunately I cannot find call settings. Neither can I cannot find dialer
    03-10-2017 03:38 AM
    I downloaded a quick start manual but there's not a lot there. Try contacting the supplier.

[Image won't upload to the site, but there should be a Dialler app]
    03-10-2017 05:33 AM
    No chance, unfortunately. What is interesting - the calls from my country stationary phones are OK. Regardless of whether it is a call abroad from mobile or not it is OK either. But local mobile calls I cannot receive :-( It is still OK, but I am more concerned that I do not have neither Dialer nor "call settings" :-(
    03-10-2017 02:29 PM
    So you can accept calls, just not local mobile calls? Does the incoming call screen behave differently on these calls?
    Could it be your carrier / network? Is this device new, or did it function correctly before?
    03-10-2017 03:23 PM
    Yes, it does. In case of normal calls I have an additional rectangular window on top where I can choose where I accept the call or not. In case of local mobile calls I can only see the red icon that breaks the call.
    03-10-2017 05:52 PM
    Usually on the Google phone app I answer a call by sliding to the Green icon as above if the screen was asleep, but if the screen is open I get a drop down notification with the caller and an Answer or Reject button.

I don't know how your device behaves. Did it have Google Play Store and other Google apps and services installed.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    03-10-2017 07:12 PM
    Usually on the Google phone app I answer a call by sliding to the Green icon as above if the screen was asleep, but if the screen is open I get a drop down notification with the caller and an Answer or Reject button.

I don't know how your device behaves. Did it have Google Play Store and other Google apps and services installed.
    Yes, it has Google Play and some other Google apps. But regardless of whether the screen is asleep or open, drop down notification does not appear. And I cannot see any Green icon...
    03-11-2017 04:14 AM
    That's a weird one.

You could try taking and posting a screenshot when someone rings you from both sources and someone can figure it out.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=413366
    [GUIDE] How To Post Screenshots on Android Central

I don't know what world region you are in but I take it you tried to get a full manual or support.

Is this device new to you, previously owned; or had a recent update.

Have you been able to go to a network / carrier store where they may be able to advise with the device in your hand.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-11-2017 07:00 AM