How do i close incognito tabs

A

AC Question

Clueless. It showed up on my tablet screen. Close all incognito tabs

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If you've opened Incognito tabs in the Chrome browser, this notification will remain in the status bar to remind you to close those tabs. Otherwise, if you had been viewing something, shall we say, sensitive, and then you just tapped Home to get to the homescreen, then the next time you or someone else tapped the Chrome icon or the Recent Apps button, whatever was in that tab will show up clearly. To close the Incognito tab, you can simply swipe down the notification panel and tap that notification, which will close all currently open Incognito tabs.

ZappaStache

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If you've opened Incognito tabs in the Chrome browser, this notification will remain in the status bar to remind you to close those tabs. Otherwise, if you had been viewing something, shall we say, sensitive, and then you just tapped Home to get to the homescreen, then the next time you or someone else tapped the Chrome icon or the Recent Apps button, whatever was in that tab will show up clearly. To close the Incognito tab, you can simply swipe down the notification panel and tap that notification, which will close all currently open Incognito tabs.

I think that feature is useful. It used to show up, but now it never shows up. How do I make sure this features shows up again in the swipe down notifications?
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer