It's my sister's wedding coming up and I like to dabble with photography. Wanted a few nice personal family shots but don’t have a good quality camera. Was looking at renting one off Fat Lama, but I didn't know which one to get. I was settled on the canon ones. But theres a few 5D and 7D. What is going to be the best one for a wedding. Photos are going to be medium range, natural lighting (as its outside). Lens aside, what are the main differences - which one would I feel most comfortable with?

Feedback would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Fearne.
    03-10-2017 02:48 PM
    Android Central is more about phones and related devices, but someone here may be able to suggest.
    03-10-2017 02:59 PM
    Not to dissuade you from getting a high end camera but you might be happier just using your smartphone camera. Since you mentioned you're just 'dabbling' at this point, using a higher-end camera might not even give you better results than a camera you already have. Takes some time to become proficient at a becoming a really good photographer. These days even most point-and-shoot mid-range cameras have auto-detect features that are relatively sophisticated, allowing amateurs and hobbyists to get some pretty good pics. As far as using just a smartphone camera, being an outdoor wedding is a bonus too because indoor lighting can often add a few more twists to getting a properly lit, color balanced shot.
    03-10-2017 03:55 PM