Android Wear watch hangs up messenger calls

A

AC Question

Whenever my Huawei watch is connected to my phone, Facebook messenger defaults to it because of its Bluetooth speaker. For some reason though, this ends any messenger call both incoming and outgoing. I have to disconnect the watch in order to use messengers call function. Is there a way to fix this?

One more separate thing is that I have Bluetooth headphones. Is there a way to get call audio coming through the headphones whenever they're connected and through the watch when they're not? Most of the time, it just comes through the watch and the not the headphones.

Olivier G-M

Jul 21, 2017
Visit site
The problem is that the huawei watch is considered as a bluetooth headset. Therefore it handles all calls. So when a facebook call enter the huawei watch try to handle it and since i dont think you can do facebook calls with it. it just hang up. To be able to make facebook call again, you have to disable huawei watch as a bluetooth headset so in the settings just dont let it handle calls.

cing229

Aug 22, 2017
Visit site
This problem not only affected facebook call but also affected some others instant message application. The only way to fix this problem is go to Setting->Bluetooth->Huawei Watch->turn off "Phone Audio". Done.
But this after this fix, we can only receive normal incoming call via mobile phone only.