what will happen to my straight talk android huawei 866c phone if i factory reset it?

A

AC Question

I went to clear contacts to add data and something happened that earased everything all my pics,contacts,mess,browser. I figured out after 2 weeks research how to retrieve my contacts,got my pics that were sent to me,the ones I took from phone are gone,my browser, google,connections are still screwed up. I want to stop the sync it`s got all my data wipped out,don`t know what to do?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
🙋
Factory Resetting wipes all personal data from the phone. Anything not backed up beforehand is therefore gone. Backups can be restored to the phone afterwards. Note that you may need to use a special app to backup your text messages, but photos and contacts are easily backed up.

I'm afraid I'm not clear about what has happened in your case. Something that you did seems to have caused an unwanted reset, but I don't see what that could be.
Please give greater details about what happened, whether you have restored backups to the phone, and what you mean by the syncing problem.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae