Does anyone know what "ROOT PA version3.96 is?"

A

AC Question

"ROOT PA version3.96" CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS??or What this is related to WOULD THIS MEAN THAT DEVICE IS "ROOTED"...(*I can't find any info on what this is/means!?!) >>*** ALSO***>*>VERY*** IMPORTANT*====> rio_setup.exe WAS Also IN MY FILES!?!,think gone?,**===>> and also "http//clients5.com" was showing on my Tablet for awhile I deleted all of ithe thru research, BUT IT JUST STARTED TO APPEAR AGAIN,IT STARTED AS REDIRECTING ME AS MY BROWSER, AM SO NEST TO USING A COMPUTER &it's actually a Samsung Galaxy Tablet (with everything in the News,I AM EXTREMELY CONCERNED)...PLEASE HELP WITH VERY THOROUGH DIRECTIONS AS YOU WHAT TO DO, WHAT THESE ARE also my keyboard has been slowing/speeding up,android systems has stopped,google framework has stopped, google services """,then gradually other apps function seems to have resolved part of the problems, BUT THERE ARE Sooo Many apps/sites that are sketchy& my google touch search (push home press finger picture then prsss/search anything on page/site/topic/whatever & do a "background search on NOT SURE THINGS...like these questions") ...so I desperately Need help with info BUT ALSO for beginners, THANKS Soooooo much😨

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez