I removed my device form my google account using my PC and then I formatted the tablet but I forgot to remove the google account from the tablet.

after formatting the tab I tried to log in with different account but the tab showed me this message - "This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device."

What should I do now?
    03-16-2017 12:19 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is this your tablet, or did you get it used from someone else? You need to enter the Google account and password that was previously synced with the tablet -- that's Factory Reset Protection, which discourages thieves from stealing a device and doing a simple factory reset to make it their own. If you forgot your own Google account, try here: https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/. If you got the device used from someone else, contact them and ask if they can help you log back in with their account so that you can remove the account properly.
    03-16-2017 02:01 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is this your tablet, or did you get it used from someone else? You need to enter the Google account and password that was previously synced with the tablet -- that's Factory Reset Protection, which discourages thieves from stealing a device and doing a simple factory reset to make it their own. If you forgot your own Google account, try here: https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/. If you got the device used from someone else, contact them and ask if they can help you log back in with their account so that you can remove the account properly.
    I removed my account from here
    HELP!!! I can't use my tab.(Format, account removal)-capture.jpg

and then I formatted my tab after this I tried my new email address but it didn't work and then I tried the old email it worked but then it again asked me from my email I tried my old email again and it is continuously happening.
    03-16-2017 02:23 AM
    What happens when you enter your old Google account and password? I'm not sure what you mean that "it is continuously happening."

Did you change your Google password? If so, you have to wait 72 hours before you can log back into a device.
    03-16-2017 01:55 PM