How do I find the Qi specification version for a Kyocera phone?

A

AC Question

My wife has a Kyocera Duraforce Pro (Verizon) and I am trying to figure out if it follows Qi 1.2 which supports fast charging? The phone supports both Qi and PCM standards for wireless charging, as well as Quick Charge 2.0 for wired charging. So it would seem it has all the hardware components needed for Qi Fast Charging. I can't find any details about if it is supported or what Qi version was followed.

2ndHalfCor

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
My wife has a Kyocera Duraforce Pro (Verizon) and I am trying to figure out if it follows Qi 1.2 which supports fast charging? The phone supports both Qi and PCM standards for wireless charging, as well as Quick Charge 2.0 for wired charging. So it would seem it has all the hardware components needed for Qi Fast Charging. I can't find any details about if it is supported or what Qi version was followed.
I can see this is old and you probably already have the answer, but for others that come looking, there are two standards, Qi (used on Samsung and others) and PMA. Duraforce Pro is PMA only. Not a lot of PMA chargers out there. I use Duracell Powermats. Positioning is touchy, but it works well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt