OK so I'm not sure where to even begin with the issues I've been having with my galaxy s5 tonight but I think it's the result of water damage,

I was at a st. Patricks day party part of which was outdoors, It was raining pretty hard part of the time and I got pretty soaked, it didn't really occur to me that my phone might get damaged in my pocket but when I went to use it after going indoors it just started acting crazy, opening apps by itself, taking random screenshots for no apparent reason and even typing random letters and numbers by itself in certain apps, I'm still having these issues several hours later, I can sometimes get the phone to behave after restarting it a few times but the seen rotation no longer works even though it set to "on" in the settings,

Has anyone ever had an issue like this with their phone? Any ideas how I might can fix it?
    03-18-2017 04:19 AM
    Sounds like water was shorting out some buttons there. Water mixed with electronics usually ends in tears. The usual treatment is turn it off, place or in rice (to absorb moisture) and give it a few days. You will need to replace it on the long term... If you get it going at all
    03-18-2017 05:02 AM