Can't annotate a screenshot on Samsung Chromebook Plus

A

AC Question

I have the Samsung Chromebook Plus and all works well except that I cannot annotate a screenshot or a partial screenshot. From what I've read online, I should be able to annotate immediately after taking the screenshot but the only option I get is to open it in Gallery. There is an edit option in Gallery but nothing happens when I use the pen. No option to open in Keep or anything else comes up.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I have the Samsung Chromebook Plus and all works well except that I cannot annotate a screenshot or a partial screenshot. From what I've read online, I should be able to annotate immediately after taking the screenshot but the only option I get is to open it in Gallery. There is an edit option in Gallery but nothing happens when I use the pen. No option to open in Keep or anything else comes up.
I just received my Samsung CBP a few days ago and gave this a try after reading your post. I selected the "capture region" option and as soon as I completed the selection, a popup at the bottom of the screen gave me the option to annotate my capture. I jotted a quick test and it saved the image to my google keep app with the annotation.