Hi, I installed the KingoApp apk on my phone, and rooted it, then with ClockWork Recovery Mod I tried to back up my phone, before I updated it to Lollipop. The phone restarted and I got a message saying: 'System Software Not Authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone. Please turn it off and go to the nearest Verizon Wireless store' or something like that. Please help, I just want my Galaxy S3 to go back to its normal settings, preferably with all of my apps and files intact. Please help soon, thanks.
    03-18-2017 10:59 AM
    Hi, I installed the KingoApp apk on my phone, and rooted it, then with ClockWork Recovery Mod I tried to back up my phone, before I updated it to Lollipop. The phone restarted and I got a message saying: 'System Software Not Authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone. Please turn it off and go to the nearest Verizon Wireless store' or something like that. Please help, I just want my Galaxy S3 to go back to its normal settings, preferably with all of my apps and files intact. Please help soon, thanks.
    You should never take the software update when you are rooted. Do this and see if it helps How to unroot Galaxy S3 and flash it back to stock ROM
    03-18-2017 11:24 AM