I have an HTC 10. My phone fell in some milk and I wiped the milk clean and shook the milk out of it. Then my phone began to click the back button on its own and the notification bar won't pull down. I then put in rice, left it overnight in my fridge and turned it off. It still did that the next morning so I thought factory reset might work. It didn't and I don't know what to do now and if I should go to a place to get it fixed. I'm also not sure how much it would be to get it fixed. Any feedback would be helpful!
    03-18-2017 07:27 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! In general, it's best to power off a wet phone immediately, and not power it back on until you've tried to dry it out for at least 24-48 hours, since having electrical currents running through circuits with moisture present is a good way to burn things out. See this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...e-got-wet.html
    Welcome to Android Central! In general, it's best to power off a wet phone immediately, and not power it back on until you've tried to dry it out for at least 24-48 hours, since having electrical currents running through circuits with moisture present is a good way to burn things out. See this guide: [GUIDE] Oh, no! My Phone got Wet!
    03-18-2017 08:26 PM