Htc one M9 stuck in bootloader

A

AC Question

Hi,
My one year old htc one M9 used to work fine, until a day when it discharged and went off (because of no charge). I recharged turned it on but it ended up stuck on the htc start up logo. I thought it was a hardware issue so I took it to a technician who tried to flush but they couldnt get it working. Instead the phone now starts up to the bootloader with these infos:
*******Software status: Modified******
******* LOCKED*******
******* S-ON*******
*******Security Warning*******
<vol up> .......
<vol down> ...
<power>....
REBOOT
REBOOT TO BOOTLOADER
REBOOT TO DOWNLOAD MODE
REBOOT TO RECOVERY MODE
POWER DOWN

I have tried to factory reset and stuffs to get the phone back on but nothing worked.
Any ideas? A way to reinstall the whole system may be?
Thanks.

Noble Enk

Mar 22, 2017
Visit site
i kinda have the same problem only when in my phone fastboot screen when I press recovery option or bootload my phone goes to loop with silver HTC logo...I have not modified my phone any way .One minute the phone was charging the next it went on rebooting itself on the white HTC screen but when I press vol down + power it goes to black silver HTC logo and loops faster. All i can do now is press both vol buttons and power to go in the fastboot screen where none of the options work except going to the black silver htc logo and loops.......HTC disappointed me. I have used HTC since the HTC incredible days. Pleaze help

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan