Good day, I factory reset my mobile device when I try to setup my device it gives me a error of password change and have to wait 24 hours, its been 84 hours and still the same error. The google account I used to sync the mobile device I have deleted and closed the account. I entered my new account and reset the password, still no change and can't bypass the account to sign in to my mobile. could you please assist.
    03-19-2017 10:36 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! This might be a problem, because if you do a factory reset without first properly removing your Google account from the phone (in Settings>Accounts), that's considered a potentially unauthorized factory reset, which triggers Factory Reset Protection. This requires the user to enter the previously entered Google username and password right after the factory reset. This is meant to discourage thieves from stealing a phone and simply doing a factory reset to make it their own.

If you completely deleted this Google account (using this method: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32046?hl=en), then you might be stuck, because the phone will still expect you to enter that Google account's credentials before it proceeds after the factory reset. Since the account is deleted, the phone won't be able to verify the account.
    03-19-2017 12:32 PM