Hey there. I got an Android g4 last June. It's worked fine but just recently, I've noticed some very odd behaviours. The other night I was laying in bed listening to music, listening to music, when the volume decreased. It wasn't loud at all, only half way up. I'd turn it back up, and it would immediately go down again, sometimes until it was muted. I did some intense googling but to no avail. After I finished googling it stopped.
    The next morning, right when I woke up, it did it again, but only once the whole day. So this incident was today. Very early today. I went to bed around maybe 2 am, woke up around 9. Got up, checked my phone. I notice I have 1% free storage. I was confused since I had no reason to be out of space. I check my camera roll, and whaddya know, there's gotta be over 100 black photos in my gallery. A lot of them are in a folder, I assume they were taken in a row or something. I checked the time they were taken and it ranges from 2:53 am to 2:59 am, March 20th. All but 3 of the photos are black. The other 3 are just extremely yellow. Like it was. Taken next to a light or something. 2 of the yellow photos are in a folder, and one is extremely bright yellow, the next one is more dim yellow, like a light was, well, dimmed, and the picture was taken then.
    Other than that it's literally complete darkness for the rest of the photos. I can't figure it out. Perhaps I have a virus and someone is hacking into my phone, I took photos in my sleep, or whatever else. If any of you guys could share your thoughts it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    03-20-2017 08:52 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! The volume button might be faulty, causing phantom pushes. If the camera were selected during the night somehow, then phantom button pushes might be taking the pictures (since there's usually a setting to assign the volume buttons as a shutter release).
    03-20-2017 10:18 AM