Why did my galaxy amp prime send SOS message to my brother, son and daughter?

A

AC Question

My phone had been on the charger on my bed while I was planting flowers. I came back in, showered, got ready for bed then walked to the opposite side of the bed to unplug the phone. Then I walked to my side of the bed and sat down. I picked up my phone and as I was searching for something my daughter called my house phone, asking if I was ok. Of course I was. She sent a text to the others saying that I was fine and she was talking to me. My son a 1000 miles away called this cell and when my brother called I didn't hang up from Jenn to answer. He called right back and I answered. He was going to phone my sheriff office if I had not answered. He was 800 miles away. I don't know what I did to make it happen. I figured out the 2 strange photos. 1 was the plug being removed from the Jack and the other was the front of my laptop sitting on my bed right next to where the phone had been. I don't want to alarm family members. My daughter lives 150 miles from me, brother is 100 miles while at his Florida house, but 800 when at his Michigan homes and my son Dustin who had a severe spinal cord injury when a building's roof collapsed Dec 1st is now home 1000 miles away. The last thing I need to be doing is worrying them. What caused the message to go out so I can avoid it happening again?