I can't add the contacts form my honor 8 to my watch.
    03-21-2017 04:42 PM
    How are you trying to access them on the watch and what are you trying to accomplish?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    03-21-2017 05:06 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! On the phone, go to Settings>Bluetooth, tap the gear next to the watch entry, and make sure Contact Sharing is checked on. Be aware that your entire contact list won't be transferred over -- I believe it's just the most recent contacts.
    03-21-2017 05:08 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! On the phone, go to Settings>Bluetooth, tap the gear next to the watch entry, and make sure Contact Sharing is checked on. Be aware that your entire contact list won't be transferred over -- I believe it's just the most recent contacts.
    I'm having a similar issue. I've done a lot of different things to try and get it to work (including bluetooth settings), but alas... Seems like it's a pretty common issue.

I found 2 other pages that try and give fixes and I've done everything on there aside from clearing the cache on phone/watch.

No contacts found?
    https://productforums.google.com/for...ar/w2pgOBdpOlw

Any other thoughts? Thanks!
    04-05-2017 10:14 PM