I've got an LG G4 full of many family pictures and videos, and knew the internal storage was filling up, but just recently I saw a message pop up on the screen saying something like "internal storage nearly full - some system functions may no longer work properly". I tried to enter my security pin and clear out a few files, but before I could it rebooted on me. Now, it will only get through the pin entry and then the ATT logo, but freezes there with the screen on. I've left it for hours and it will never progress beyond that point. I am able to boot the phone in recovery mode, but the only option I get is "factory reset". I could care less about the phone... just trying to save all the content! Are there any options? I'm highly technical and will try anything, but even reaching out to LG and ATT directly was totally useless.
    03-21-2017 07:34 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! You may be out of luck. This could be due to corrupted firmware or a hardware failure, and fixing either would mean wiping the data from the phone. Sorry!

In the future, to avoid mishaps like this, I strongly recommend taking advantage of Google Photos auto backup: https://support.google.com/photos/an...DAndroid&hl=en
    03-22-2017 02:28 AM