My message plus wont open and keeps saying not responding.

A

AC Question

When it opens it is a white screen and then says its not responding. I have restarted my phone multiple times to deal with the same problem

Russ Weeks

Mar 23, 2017
Visit site
The same thing was happening to me. This worked for me: go to settings > select applications > select application manager > scroll down and select messaging > in the upper right corner select more > select uninstall updates. If you get a choice to select reset to original or factory settings select that. Good Luck!

John Kim7

Mar 23, 2017
Visit site
The same thing was happening to me. This worked for me: go to settings > select applications > select application manager > scroll down and select messaging > in the upper right corner select more > select uninstall updates. If you get a choice to select reset to original or factory settings select that. Good Luck!

Thanks man, solved the problem as well. Quick follow up question, before you did that did your phone freeze 1-2 seconds every once in a while. Both the messaging app crash and the phone freezing up 1-2 seconds intermittently started at the same time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci