I have a Verizon S5 that is less than a year old. Unfortunately it has gone through all the updates and now I get a warning or pop-up says "message limit reached cannot add image." I have been reading this form trying everything everybody has suggested to no avail. I have dropped my image size from 16 meg to 6 meg and edit it down more. no good. I can send through Facebook Messenger just fine. But it will not send any way I go about it through Messages+. Is there any way to make this work, I need to send pictures for my business?
    03-23-2017 08:23 PM
    I wanted to add this all so it has been working fine up until a few days ago. I have pulled the SIM card and put it back in it worked one time and then stopped I rebooted it I've tried just about everything except swinging a dead cat over my head. In my opinion Verizon sucks and I hate this phone especially once I got the Android update Verizon shoved down my throat
    03-23-2017 08:47 PM
    Each carrier has a size limit on the data being sent in a text message.
    All the carriers have a really small size limit, maybe 1 meg at the largest, often 600 KB.

The instance message services by the third-parties do not have this limit, but the sender and receiver need to use the same IM service app.
    03-23-2017 09:26 PM
    Thanks Joe. This is a new problem. The message+ app totally quit now. Suggestion was followed to in-install updates,,,,did that,,,fine now. Sending 6 meg images fine and fast. Verizon SUCKS!!!
    03-23-2017 09:55 PM