Texting through AA and my 2016 civic is hit and miss. Help?

A

AC Question

So. When I'm voice texting through my car, it seems like the microphone starts too early, and it picks up the voice assistant.. So texts will almost always start with "the message" or "message". Because the voice assistant asks you "what's the message". Sometimes i even get the whole sentence. Anyway, I've used 3 different phones, all with the same result. Does anyone have any thoughts? It's not a big deal, but it is very annoying. I have to change the message everytime if not twice. It also hears itself after it reads me my message back to me. And we all know what the follow up question is... "would you like to send it or change it?".... Now, no matter how quick I am, it'll hear itself say" change it" and make me redo the message. Sometimes if I'm really lucky it'll not understand what I said, and it'll say "sorry I didn't get that, would you like to send it or change it.... You can also say cancel it". And then... Yup.. It hearts itself and cancels the message entirely. Lol. I look like a mad man yelling at my car when it's doing this.. Help