I would like to know about the new MY DAY, WHAT DO I DO OR RATHER HOW DO I START WITH " MY DAY "
    ALSO: I WANT TO USE THE
    SMS BUT CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT.. IT LOOKS LIKE IT WOULD BE FUN, BUT, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT.
    I AM A 62 YEAR OLD GRANDMA SO PLEASE, BE GENTLE AND AS SIMPLE THAT YOU CAN.
    THANK YOU
    03-24-2017 01:10 PM
    I would like to know about the new MY DAY, WHAT DO I DO OR RATHER HOW DO I START WITH " MY DAY "
    SMS BUT CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT.. IT LOOKS LIKE IT WOULD BE FUN, BUT, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT.
    THANK YOU
    Welcome to Android Central.

Regarding SMS or texting you normally find the Message app on the bottom of the screen near the Phone icon. (a lot of names for the same thing, I know)

If you have a sim card installed from your network / or carrier and you have been making calls then the (APN) settings for SMS and data should have installed automatically (Access Point Names).

I don't know the My Day feature, it may be part of your device software, a diary app, or relate to the built in Calendar app.

If you could please register a username (any name, see others, or your own) and let us know in reply which device you have, then anyone will be delighted to help you further.
    THANK YOU
    Welcome to Android Central.

Regarding SMS or texting you normally find the Message app on the bottom of the screen near the Phone icon. (a lot of names for the same thing, I know)

If you have a sim card installed from your network / or carrier and you have been making calls then the (APN) settings for SMS and data should have installed automatically (Access Point Names).

I don't know the My Day feature, it may be part of your device software, a diary app, or relate to the built in Calendar app.

If you could please register a username (any name, see others, or your own) and let us know in reply which device you have, then anyone will be delighted to help you further.
    03-24-2017 01:54 PM