Sould the rainbow appear while charging my s7

A

AC Question

When charging my samsung galaxy 7 the rainbow appear in the screen and relent the charging. Is it possible to avoid that? How?

davehu

Apr 14, 2017
Visit site
I have the same problem. This started immediately after installing the last system upgrade a few weeks ago. I have a Samsung 7 (not the edge). It only occurs when connected to a charger. At first I thought it occurred when the phone was fully charged, but several times I've seen it come on even thought it's only 80% charged. it' comes on for now apparent reason and once on, the screen won't go to sleep until I press the side button to manually put it to sleep.

river560

Mar 5, 2018
Visit site
I have the same problem. This started immediately after installing the last system upgrade a few weeks ago. I have a Samsung 7 (not the edge). It only occurs when connected to a charger. At first I thought it occurred when the phone was fully charged, but several times I've seen it come on even thought it's only 80% charged. it' comes on for now apparent reason and once on, the screen won't go to sleep until I press the side button to manually put it to sleep.

river560

Mar 5, 2018
Visit site
On my galaxy s8 that's the screen saver. Settings>display>colors.

after your display automatically shuts off while charging, this feature will turn on a screen saver. You can select rainbow, photos, Pandora, etc.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm