Hi i bought in london a samsung s7 edge, i did a check imei report and is blacklisted from O2 UK, the carrier say is Vodafone UK. The point is that i flash it from andorid 7.0 to android 6.0.1. original stock room from sammobile, and put not registered on network when i try to call. This is for the blacklisting or is because the EFS partition is damaged? In rhr information of the phone put the correct imei, but i can not check it dialing *#06#, but in settings put the correct one. Please help!
    03-26-2017 06:07 AM
    If the device is blacklisted, it's at the network level. No amount of flashing will resolve that. Also, the carriers are sharing blacklists so just switching carriers will not get the phone online.

The reason the phone is blacklisted is that it was either stolen and the owner reported it as such or the owner failed to pay off the device with the carrier they bought it from. There's nothing YOU can do that will fix this, you bought a useless phone.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    03-26-2017 07:25 AM