Hello,

I have a Samsung S6 and Im with Vodafone (UK).
    Until few days ago I didnt have any problem, all of a sudden when I'm on my 4G connection my internet won't connect to certain pages (like a forum for example). I get the message: "HTTP Proxy Error - There has been an error in the Http and your request couldn' t be fullfilled - Details: 404 not found". It doesnt only affect some websites but also some game I play on my mobile, which Im no longer able to connect to unless Im using WiFi.
    Lately I have updated my phone to Nougat (wish I didn't), but Im not sure if that might have contributed to the problem.
    I spoke with Vodafone and they've checked the line, sent me a new configuration text and run some test, but still no luck.
    Im really not an expert and I seriously dont know what to do.
    My boyfriend has a Huawei and is with Vodafone too and he doesn't have any problem, all the games work perfectly and he can reach all websites.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you!
    03-26-2017 06:14 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-21095. If that doesn't work, then see if this still happens in Safe Mode: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-29226
    03-27-2017 05:20 PM