UNSOLVABLE (for my terms) Galaxy Note 5 PROBLEM

A

AC Question

So Im gonna try and be as short as I can.

1. My S-Pen button wouldnt click any more, so if I wanted to put it out i hate to slightly bang the phone in my palm so the pen would come out. (I did that for about 6 months and it looked harmless for the phone)

2. My phone updeted to marshmallow. (not sure if thats connected to the problem)
After reeboting the touch would work for about 20 seconds and then the phone froze.
I tried a lot of methods, non of them solved this.

3. Then I banged the s pen out just out of curiosity and the phone worked (when the screen is detecting s pen the finger touch is off)

So if the s pen is in contact with my phone (even in the air, just as far away as the screen can still detect it) the phone works normally.

4. Conclusion - I think that baning the spen out has something to do with it. Maybe a mechanical problem (not software like).

I sent it in for a repair but they have no clue (at the time I didnt know that it works with the spen so i didnt mention it to them).

So if anyone has any clue what might be going on, any ideas, suggestions or whatever please write :)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The pen is recognized by a different layer on the screen than touching the screen is, so one shouldn't have anything to do with the other. But banging the phone to get the pen out may have loosened a connection, making things work wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol