When we will see the revolutionization of Battary technology at mass production level ?

A

AC Question

I mean we have seen technological revolution in terms of processing speed and display technologies. I wonder when it will happen with batteries.

jasonandrews25788

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I SUPPORT THAT ! manufacturers always concentrate about the appearance,SOC,ram etc but never push forward the batteries industry and technologies.
I think of a phone that's made of material that make use of solar cell and recharge itself.

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Try not to let yourself get caught up into that whole consumerist, instant-gratification mindset. Look back a few years and you'll see we have seen great advances in things like battery technology. A couple of decades ago a 'portable' phone was the size of a toddler's shoe box and weighed a couple of pounds, most of it because of the battery it required. For those of you who think battery tech is some kind of stagnant industry, there's actually massive efforts going on to advance portable energy sources all the time. Even now if you don't appreciate the large amount of energy stored in every smartphone battery, look at what happened in the Note 7 debacle where a battery-related issue could create enough heat to melt components and trigger a phone to self-ignite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781