My headphones price broke into 3 little sections a long one and to tiny ones the long.one got stuck and it's deeply jamed.also I can't use a tool to pull it out because it's like half a centimeter away from surface please help ask for more detail please
    03-28-2017 08:35 PM
    I cant understand you.
    03-28-2017 09:31 PM
    Sounds like you might want to think about just having the jack module itself replaced.
    My headphones have broke in my s7 non edge Samsung and is stuck how do I get it out-jack-plug.jpg
    This pic is showing a typical headphone jack with the plug inserted. From your description it sounds like the plug end is broken off with it just far enough below the outside rim that you can get a grip on it to remove it. However, the jack module in a S7 looks to be an enclosed, encapsulated assembly. This pic is taken from here (see step 14):
    https://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/Sams...Teardown/56686
    My headphones have broke in my s7 non edge Samsung and is stuck how do I get it out-s7_headphone_jack.jpg
    If you take it somewhere to have it worked on or you do it yourself don't forget that any work has to take into account the waterproofing features. A remote possibility is if you know someone working in the jeweler trade -- if you drill a small hole just a few centimeters deep and exactly parallel to the shaft of that broken off plug end, and then just put a tiny drop of superglue on the end of something like a toothpick. Insert into the drilled hole, let the glue set, and carefully pull the plug directly straight out. (There should be a lot of resistance in the beginning and after that it should slide right out -- note in the first pic how that outward curved metal contact conforms to the inward curve on the plug end. That friction fit is what holds the plug end into the jack).
    03-28-2017 10:22 PM
    Try sticking one of those thin dollar store drinking straws into it. If that doesn't work, try melting the end of the straw slightly and then do it.
    03-28-2017 11:57 PM