Silent notification on lock screen

A

AC Question

There seems to be a pre lock screen before the main lock screen warning me every damn time that my phone is on silent mode and that I may miss calls.
How and why has this been made possible? Does anyone know how to disable it? There is only a mute for now option from that screen. An "ok" and "turn off now" option. I like and need my phone on silent. I'm just getting really annoyed to have to just press ok every 5 minutes or just mute it until the next day. This has been going on now for far too long. Is anyone else having this problem? I have pictures of the lock screen. It also says to swipe up to look through different cards.

acavins1

Mar 29, 2017
Visit site
I just started getting this today. Wasn't sure if I "slide to unlock", that i am not unlocking some hacker access to my phone. I turned off my phone. I hope this is a new annoying feature that we can turn off and not a hacker!

Zhao Yun

May 1, 2017
Visit site
This is from the recent Nougat update. My S6 didn't do this before the update. At this time i do not have a solution to disable as I cannot locate it. If there is a way I will find it and will post how to disable. I definitely agree this was not a smart move on their part and is really annoying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs