Issue started about a month ago 2/2017 after installing a game. I have uninstalled the game and done a factory reset. I do not have "Tiny Flashlight" installed and the Factory Reset did uninstall all apps but the issue continues.

My Wifi and Bluetooth will not turn on and random restarts of my phone will occur at least once a day. Sometimes it will go into a restart loop and restart a good 5 times before I have to force it to shutdown and restart it a new minutes later. Sometime after a restart the wifi and bluetooth will work but within 30 minutes they are turned off again and won't turn back on.

I see a lot of posts about this issue from 2014 but nothing recent. I tried the Factory Reset but no luck, just made me loose all my contacts because gmail wasn't backing up without wifi.

Running 4.4.4 with software build, security patch and Kernel date of April 2016

I used to be with Verizon and the phone is Verizon but switched to Cricket over a year ago and never looked back. I have not rooted my phone but probably should to remove all the Verizon default crap on it.

Anyone have a fix for this?
    03-29-2017 03:15 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen in Safe Mode as well? https://motorola-global-portal.custh...kw/safe%20mode. I'm assuming this is a Razr Maxx HD, and not a Droid Maxx (the Razr Maxx HD is an older phone).
    03-29-2017 05:28 PM