I'm not sure what I'm missing here. I have Samsung Grand Prime, and when I first downloaded Accuweather, I had a large display of the temperature and clock in the right top corner of my screen. Then, it suddenly disappeared. I see responses here to find the widget and move it the place you want. I have the widget (icon of the Accuweather), but when I move it with my finger, it does nothing except now I can see the icon in a different place of the screen. The temperature and date are still not showing. I am older and really not savvy with those kind of things. If anybody could explain to me in simple language, how to get it back, I would appreciate it a lot. Thank you!
    03-31-2017 06:50 PM
    Long-press a blank area of the Home screen to get into your widget locker, then you can find the widget belonging to the weather app. From your description, you are probably just pressing the app icon.

Depending on your phone, there may be another way of getting into your widget locker, so tell us if the above method doesn't work.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...p%3Ft%3D409154
    03-31-2017 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD