Yesterday I posted this on XDA-Devs but no answer has came yet, so I will post it here too.

Hey Forum,
    So today I noticed, that my battery in the mentioned tablet wasn't charging so fast. I tried to charge with the Sony 2 pin charging connector, but it wasn't faster. I tried a wall charger and a usb charger too, same result. It has been charging for 4 hours now and it only charged 30%. What can I do? Also I'm new to this forum, so I'm sorry if this is not the right place for my problem.

(P.S.: The tablet is turned off, so it's not an app what causing this problem. Also it decharges faster than it charges when it's turned on.)
    (P.S. 2: Now I turned on the tablet, and the battery app is showing some graphs. That is clearly visible when the battery started to decharge really fast the temperature was increased to 30 C. That is approx. 7 C above the average, but it think it an be explined by basic electronics. I really dont know :/)

Update: I restarted the tablet in safe mode, but it was not the solution. And the battery app says -21 mins until full charge when it's plugged in, but this nuber haven't canged (I used the tablet since the problem occurred, so I expected the number to change).
    04-01-2017 04:25 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! How many different charging cables/plugs have you tried? If the same thing happens with multiple chargers, then it's either a problem with the the microUSB port or the battery. Use a can of compressed air to blow out the port, and a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol to make sure the contacts are clean. If the problem still persists, then I'd suspect a deteriorating battery. You'd have to bring it to a repair shop to get the battery replaced.
    04-01-2017 05:36 PM
    Thank you for the answer. (I am the one who posted this, just since then I registered)
    As I mentioned above I used the 2 pin charging port and the same thing happened, so I don't think the USB port would be the problem. It's drained the battery instead of charging.
    Anyway, I will fully decharge the battery and wait a couple days, then try again. If this won't resolve the problem, I will go to a Sony Center and ask if they've seen something simular.
    It's weird because the battery lasts more I think, when I use the tablet.
    04-01-2017 05:59 PM
    I'm not familiar with the 2-pin charging port. Are you saying the device has a charging port that's separate from the microUSB port?
    04-01-2017 06:51 PM
    The Sony Z products (I'm not sure about the Z5) have 2 metal connecting points on the side, and Sony makes a magnetinc charger for them. They say it's faster.Z3 Tablet Compact slow battery charging-sony-magnetic-charging-dock-dk36_1-640x433.jpgZ3 Tablet Compact slow battery charging-a26a8270_full.jpg
    04-02-2017 03:50 AM
    Ah, I see -- it's like the old pogo plug on the 2012 Nexus 7. In that case, I'd suspect a problem with the battery.
    04-02-2017 10:19 PM
    Thanks for your answers. I'll see what happens after I try to charge it again and I'll try not to forget to post here an update on the situation.
    04-03-2017 08:48 AM
    Now I charged it up. Good news is that from a usb port, what is installed to the wall (I don't know the expression for this) it's charging normally again. Although from my old Samsung chargers don't really charge it. I found a charger lying around and it seems it's working. I'll check the amperage of the chargers.
    So good thing I don't have to get the battery replaced, because I assume I wouldn't be cheap.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-07-2017 12:31 AM