Re: "When you plug in, you should get a notification. Tap that and you should get some options.
    The notification should be in the pull down menu..."

If there were drop downs, on phone or computer. Phone will charge from usb (cable good), but no other indication that it's connected. Other phones connect no problem, so I suspect the issue is with this phone. Have tried developer mode, saw nothing there either. Thanks for the help!
    04-01-2017 12:03 PM
    Re: "When you plug in, you should get a notification. Tap that and you should get some options.
    The notification should be in the pull down menu..."

If there were drop downs, on phone or computer. Phone will charge from usb (cable good), but no other indication that it's connected. Other phones connect no problem, so I suspect the issue is with this phone. Have tried developer mode, saw nothing there either. Thanks for the help!
    Is it a Samsung? I have a tab3 with 4.4.2, I used Assayyed's kitchen to try to modify the system, but when I put the ROM back on it won't popup with mtp connection.

My guess is that you need to try to return to stock, I think the mtp drivers are missing in your current build.
    04-01-2017 12:24 PM