Can anyone help me with the Documents folder?

Apr 1, 2017
Visit site
The Documents folder under My Files show the size as 3.4 MB, but there are no files/documents in Documents. It should really be o. How do I get it to show the size as 0?

I don't know why the size is 3.4 MB if in fact the folder is empty.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Is there an option in My Files to show hidden files? Also, is that "Documents" section you're looking in the actual /storage/sdcard0/Documents directory, or is it more like a Documents category, that shows all document-type files in one place (even if they're in separate directories)?

Apr 1, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Is there an option in My Files to show hidden files? Also, is that "Documents" section you're looking in the actual /storage/sdcard0/Documents directory, or is it more like a Documents category, that shows all document-type files in one place (even if they're in separate directories)?

Thank you for your reply. The phone is a Galaxy S5. After doing some digging, I found an option to show hidden files. There were 24 hidden files, which I deleted. The folder size is now 0!

Above is an image of what I was referring to YlzB4Rh.png

Thank you very much for taking time to reply. Your answer solved my "problem".