Why am I getting sot of 2hrs on my s6 edge?

A

AC Question

I had bought the device in the UK few months back.
After a month there was issue with the charging port and I had it serviced in the Samsung center UK and they informed that they had to replace the motherboard.
It was locked to Vodafone and I had it unlocked in india which is my home Country. The store I went for unlocking was having troubles unlocking the phone and cake to a stage where the phones wasn't starting at all. However they manged to get it back.
The worry part is after the store unlocked the phone the imei has changed! The store manager said if there's any issue you can come to us.
After that I didn't wanted to go back to that store because I don't trust them with it.
After that the battery life has been terrible and I have been experiencing overheating issues. I went to the Samsung centre in india but they don't accept global devices and the ones which do said they might take 90 days to just Register the device.
I am left helpless now.
Can anyone tell what's the way out here?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I believe changing the motherboard will change the IMEI.

Show us some battery stats. Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html

You might have to install a 3rd party battery monitor, like GSam Battery Monitor, to get the Cell Signal Strength graph.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63