I've tried so many apps to move apps to card and just cannot find any that work. I'm no geek and new to all this. Am ill and Tablet is my main time passer. I need step by step instructions.
    Also, what does rooted mean? If I'm not rooted do I fix this. Preferably there's an app that doesn't need rooting.
    M a writer by profession and would like to finish some work while I stil can.
    Anyone...please help. It would b so appreciate!!!
    Kindest Regards, Bette
    04-03-2017 03:08 AM
    Are you referring to a previous thread? It would help if you registered on this forum so that you can continue the discussion in whatever thread you're referring to.

Not all devices support the Move to SD feature. If you can't find that button anywhere in the App Manager (when you look at individual apps), then the tablet doesn't support the feature.

Rooting the device can achieve this, but I wouldn't recommend it for basic users, since if you do something wrong, you could render the device unusable. Rooting means that you gain more control over how the system works. If you want to learn more, I suggest checking over at the forums on XDA-developers.com.
    04-03-2017 09:52 PM