Galaxy s4 login to steaming site issue

A

AC Question

I was previously a subscriber to an online fitness website where I could steam various workouts. I let that membership expire and about two weeks ago decided to renew. After I enter my user/pass I have to hit the "log in" button. That button changes color, recognizing that I am selecting it but then nothing happens. Nothing. No error message. Zip. I can log in from my husbands S5. I can log in from my computer at work. I WAS able to log in from my S4 before. The issue has to be with my phone. I have looked at settings, tried to log on from internet explorer, chrome and firefox with the same results. Any ideas??? I have had my S4 for probably about 4 yrs now with almost no issues this entire time. Thanks in advance for any help!

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Go to your S4's Settings >> Application manager, find that fitness app, select 'Force stop' (if it's still highlighted), then 'Clear data'. That will clear your previous login info and any other settings, essentially returning the app back to when it was first installed. Now start up the app and try to log into your account using your new membership user name/password.