I am positive my ex-husband is hacking my account to see where I am all the time. When this happened two maps appeared that I cannot get rid of because they do not belong to me. I believe he's coming in through one of those Maps, is that possible how do I get him out of my accout because he hacked into my phone and my tablet I have reset them both but the maps are still there. I'm willing to get a new phone but is that going to stop it or do I need a new account altogether
    04-03-2017 09:02 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? What two maps are you talking about, and where do you see them? Is your ex-husband very tech-savvy, or is he a basic user? It would take a fair amount of effort to spy on a person like that, and I would guess that most average users would find it challenging.

Also, do you share a Google account, or did he ever know your Google password? To be safe, you should change your Google password now, and make sure 2-step verification is turned on: https://support.google.com/accounts/..._topic=3382253
    smvim likes this.
    04-03-2017 09:14 PM
    He's probably not actually hacking into your phone per se but more likely gaining access indirectly by logging into your online accounts. Change your passwords for anything you have set to automatically log into so everything like your Google account, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. all should be attended to. Think hard so you don't miss one -- any service he might know of that you're still using and that you had previously set up using a user name and password. Services like Gmail (log in to your account with a browser, at the bottom right click on the little 'Details' link) include the ability to log out of any remote logins so log those out and change your password so he cannot log into them anymore on his end.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-03-2017 09:31 PM