Anyone else with camera glass scratching?

A

AC Question

It's been 3 days with the case on the whole time and its scratched up like crazy. Its horrendous. Its either on the coffee table or in my wife's purse when not in use. Her purse has a cellphone pocket. Its never near keys are anything metal. Is there maybe a plastic film on it? I can't really tell. I went to Verizon and they said no but they really weren't familiar with the phone. Besides they were more concerned about me changing to a higher data plan than helping me with the glass problem. It's so bad I'm thinking there has to be plastic film on it. But I don't want to go digging around and scratch it more. Anyone else?

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
It's been 3 days with the case on the whole time and its scratched up like crazy. Its horrendous. Its either on the coffee table or in my wife's purse when not in use. Her purse has a cellphone pocket. Its never near keys are anything metal. Is there maybe a plastic film on it? I can't really tell. I went to Verizon and they said no but they really weren't familiar with the phone. Besides they were more concerned about me changing to a higher data plan than helping me with the glass problem. It's so bad I'm thinking there has to be plastic film on it. But I don't want to go digging around and scratch it more. Anyone else?

Welcome to Android Central. You didn't specify which device she has, but I believe most do ship with protective film on the glass. My last new tablet I bought had what seemed to be scratches on the camera glass, but it was the protective film. It was kind of hard to get off (I used my fingernail), but when I finally got it off, it was shaped like a Cheerio. My LG V20 still has the protective film on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt