Moving from my 9 months old S7 Edge to The LG V20....Is it a good move?

A

AC Question

I am currently using the s7 edge and quite happy with it...but m planning on moving tomthe lg v2o as the phone is available at a discounted rate and I am getting a good price for my s7e, I am mostly interested in the removable battery, camera and good speaker...any user who moved from s7e to lg v20 pls give me ur opinions...thnx

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I am currently using the s7 edge and quite happy with it...but m planning on moving tomthe lg v2o as the phone is available at a discounted rate and I am getting a good price for my s7e, I am mostly interested in the removable battery, camera and good speaker...any user who moved from s7e to lg v20 pls give me ur opinions...thnx

Well I am a Galaxy user as well, and frankly, I DESPISE the LG's BACK BUTTON BS
I think it was the worst implimented idea to date on a phone. But that is a personal preference.
You may also be used to touchwiz and not like the LG because our used to Samsung.

Specs wise

Nearly IDENTICAL
Processors are actually identical
Camera, yes the LG has more MP but don't ever take that into consideration. More MP means NOTHING unless you are planning to print a billboard. You want to look at the FSTOP the LG for the front rear camera is
(29mm, f/1.8) the S7 is ( f/1.7, 26mm) I guarantee you a better picture for the samsung
Everything else is nearly identical as well, it's like they took the S7 and plopped it's internals into the LG and added a stupid back button with no touchwiz :)

Honestly, my personal opinion I would NOT switch. The only thing I don't like about the S7 is the edge itself. I would have just got the S7 not the edge but again, that's personal preference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non