Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A with the S pen and I've been having this issue for a while now. Not so long ago, my tablet corrupted my SD card that had hundreds of pictures on it. I barely managed to save my pictures but I replaced my SD card, thinking that it was the SD card and not my tablet. I got a brand new one and put it in my tablet, thinking that I had my issue solved. Unfortunately, not even an hour after that, my tablet says that the SD card became corrupted again. I was wondering how?? Since I just got a new one, I expected it to work again. So, thinking that it was the SD card again, I went and bought ANOTHER ONE. This time a different brand, and again, it became corrupted. I now realized that it has to be my tablet and not my SD cards. Please help me with this issue. My tablet doesn't have enough space for all the pictues I need, so I want to know if it's a problem that I can fix myself. I really love my tablet and I want to keep my pictures on there so I have easy access to them. If anyone can help me, this would be a huge help!
    04-09-2017 09:33 AM
    It's not a problem you can fix yourself, it has to go into a repair shop. (And they'll probably end up replacing the entire motherboard - no one does component-level repairs any more.)
    04-09-2017 11:50 AM