My I phone is acting up. It's deleting photos and restoring them again, it won't come on sometimes when I press the home button, it logs me out and deletes apps, it won't let me download any new apps, my battery drains quick and dies and comes back on around 5 minutes later. Is there a way to fix it?
    04-09-2017 02:11 PM
    Welcome to the forums! I am not an Apple/IPhone expert, however, I'll try to help the best way I can!

How long have you had your iPhone, and have you dropped it or has it suffered any water damage recently? What kind of iPhone is it?

Also, if all of your files and pictures are backed up to your computer, perhaps a factory reset may fix some of the media glitches you've been experiencing.

With regards to the battery, how does it function when getting plugged in/while it's charging? If the battery is on the older side, perhaps it needs to be replaced.

Do you have any kind of insurance or warranty on the device, or with Apple in particular?

Our sister site, iMore, would also be a good place to ask your questions; however, many Android Central users here have iPhones too and use them regularly, so I'm sure someone from here will be able to assist you in a more in-depth way than I can!
    belodion likes this.
    04-09-2017 02:19 PM
    That's quite a catalogue of errors and I've never experienced anything like any of them on iPhones. Others here may indeed be able to help, but otherwise: http://www.imore.com/
    04-09-2017 02:57 PM