My Samsung Infuse stopped working a few years ago. Whenever I tried to charge it and turn it on, the samsung sign would come up on the screen, the phone would start to light up, and then it would shut off. It would keep doing this even if I tried charging it for a while. I've been wanting to get some old pictures off of it for a while but I have no clue how I'd go about doing this if the phone can't turn on. Any ideas?
    04-09-2017 09:52 PM
    Unfortunately unless you can turn the phone on, there's no user-available way of accessing data off of the phone. If the pictures aren't on a cloud back up, and are just on the pone, it NEEDS to be powered up to allow access to the internal memory contents.

You can try connecting it via USB to your computer and seeing if the appropriate Samsung App recognizes the device while booting up (Samsung Kies for older devices, Smart Switch for newer ones). Or you can take it to a Samsung service center or Best Buy to see if they have a service station that they could test this on.
    04-10-2017 12:10 AM